From an article entitled Why Most People Will Remain in Mediocrity:
- Most people will never become truly successful.
- Most people are not willing to fail.
- The mediocre majority doesn’t value learning.
- Winners act like winners before they become a winner.
- You seek money and titles, not experience and transformation.
- You spend more time being jealous than working on succeeding.
- Choose success over mediocrity.
- Choose learning instead of entertainment.
- Choose personal growth instead of jealousy.
- Choose what you want, not what anyone else wants.